Logistikas as a company
Logistikas Ltd is a logistics company established in 1997. The Nordic logistics company Logent AB acquired the shares of Logistikas companies in the summer of 2023. The Logistikas group was founded in the fall of 2020. In the summer of 2021, the company expanded its operations to the Vaasa region through acquisitions. Currently, the Logistikas Group includes Logistikas Palvelut Ltd, Logistikas Hankinta Ltd, Logistikas Vaasa Ltd and Logistikas Tehdaspalvelut Ltd.
The Group employs about 270 logistics professionals. We currently operate in nine locations, both in our own logistics centers (100,000 m2) and at customer premises, responsible for internal logistics tasks and customer product assembly tasks. In 2022, our turnover was approximately EUR 31,8 million euros.
We provide our customers with competitive edge through comprehensive logistics management. The logistics service package includes local logistics, in-house logistics and project logistics, immediate-proximity warehousing services, industrial packaging and assembly service products, as well as procurement and expert services. In addition we provide consultation and procurement services. We offer our customers opportunities to focus on their core business by leaving logistics to professionals. We are able to promise our customers a relaxed feeling, because, with us, their logistics operations are in responsible hands. As our slogan puts it, we offer – Solutions for easy management.
Logistikas is also a registered trademark of our company. In ancient Roman, Greek and Byzantine armies, logistikas was an important officer in charge of their cash flow and maintenance. The significance of systematic management of material flows for success was understood already then. Our trademark is visible in our marketing, at our outlets, in our employees work apparel, and generally where people who are part of the Logistikas concept work.
- Logistikas Ltd founded in 1997
- Logistikas Oy is the parent company of the group formed in 2020. The Group consists of Logistikas Palvelut Ltd, Logistikas Hankinta Ltd, Logistikas Vaasa Ltd and Logistikas Tehdaspalvelut Ltd
The owner is the Nordic logistics company Logent AB
- Turnover in 2022 about 31,8 M€
- Personnel numbering about 270
- Warehousing floor area of 100,000 sq. m., with 2/3 of this heated
- Profit centers located in Rauma, Jyväskylä, Nokia, Olkiluoto, Pori, Saarijärvi, Suolahti and Vaasa
- Logistikas Group has ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 certifications