Logistikas as a company
Logistikas Ltd is a logistics company established in 1997. The company employs about 130 logistics professionals. At present, we operate at six locations and in our own logistics centers (80,000 m2) and at customers’ premises, attending to in-house logistics. In 2017, our net sales amounted to EUR 19 million together with our subsidiary Logistikas Hankinta Ltd.
We provide our customers with competitive edge through comprehensive logistics management. The logistics service package includes local logistics, in-house logistics, and immediate-proximity warehousing services. We offer our customers opportunities to focus on their core business by leaving logistics to professionals. We are able to promise our customers a relaxed feeling, because, with us, their logistics operations are in responsible hands. As our slogan puts it, we offer – Solutions for easy management.
Logistikas is also a registered trademark of our company. In ancient Roman, Greek and Byzantine armies, logistikas was an important officer in charge of their cash flow and maintenance. The significance of systematic management of material flows for success was understood already then. Our trademark is visible in our marketing, at our outlets, in our employees work apparel, and generally where people who are part of the Logistikas concept work.
Logistikas Ltd as a company
- Founded in 1997
- Turnover in 2017 around €19 million
- Personnel numbering about 130
- Three Finnish private owners who are daily engaged in the company’s activities
- Warehousing floor area of 80,000 sq. m., with 2/3 of this heated
- Profit centers located in Rauma, Olkiluoto, Nokia, Suolahti, Jyväskylä, and Uusikaupunki
- 100,000 sq. m. of storage area in the open
- 50 forklift trucks with a lifting capacity of up to 40 tons
- Modern and advanced information system with hand-held and truck-mounted terminals.